“Breathing is the remote control for the brain and body.” - Unknown
Ninety percent of the population engages in aberrant breathing patterns which have a profound effect on well-being over the life span. In fact, breathing pattern disorders tend to begin around our 5th birthday, and persist into advanced age, while contributing to the development of the following issues:
- Increased stress
- Neck pain and headaches
- Lack of concentration
- Certain forms of dementia
- Low energy
- Depression, anger, and anxiety
- Digestive Issues
The goal of our program is to:
- Reduces stress hormones such as cortisol
- Lower heart rate
- Lower blood pressure
- Increase HRV (associated with increased resilience)
- Improve digestion
- Support back and pelvic floor health
- Detoxify the body
- Balance acidity and lower inflammation
We accomplish this by:
- Addressing the mechanics of your breathing
- Increasing the flexibility of your ribcage
- Strengthening your breathing muscles
- Teaching you breathing exercises to create a state change, giving you more influence over your nervous system
Join our 6-Week Online Meditation/Breathing Fundamentals Course that will start on Sunday, September 11th, at 4pm CST.
The classes will be one hour in duration, each session will be recorded, and you will receive FREE audio-guided meditations every week.Join Next Course
Key benefits from this course
After this course you will be able to:
- Identify your breathing patterns and understand their health implications.
- Develop a regular breathing practice that is customized to best suit your needs.
- Identify the state of your nervous system and prescribe your own breathing techniques to bring about an immediate state change.